Proven top performers in every respect, MAGNAPLUS® generators offer powerful performance, reliable power generation and easy installation. Ruggedly constructed with solid state technology the SE350 voltage regulator, included with all standard equipment, is a solid performer.
MAGNAPLUS® designs offer an optional, field adaptable, permanent magnet generator which can be coupled with our PM300 or DVR2000 voltage regulators. This flexibility in configurations allows for application to the most demanding installations including loads that produce harmonic distortion as well as those requiring fault current support.
Constructed for extended life by utilizing Marathon's exclusive unirotor construction, UL recognized class H insulation system, and long life bearings. MAGNAPLUS® design are the ideal general purpose generators for standby as well as prime power markets such as:
- Commercial Buildings
- Rental Markets
- CHOICE-More than 20 stock models, all 12 lead reconnectable, providing voltage and phase flexibility. All are capable of modification to a variety of standard and optional conduit box arrangements to meet customer requirements and ease installation.
- EASY MOUNT SAE ADAPTERS are provided with every generator to simplify coupling to the prime mover. Generator foot mounting dimensions are not affected by adapter choice. Special adapters can be ordered for any automotive engine as well.
- SE350 Regulator, provides 1% voltage regulation and offers commercial features such as under speed protection and stability adjustment.
- Optimized Windings with brushless exciter. The 2/3-pitch design is utilized to minimize harmonic distortion.
- A Class H insulation system that is recognized under UL1446 and is suitable for submission to UL2200 application approval.
View Detailed Product Specification